Nemo Intelligent Device Interface 5G NR Drive Test and Benchmarking Solution
Make the leap to 5G NR
Customers require the ability to reliably verify the 5G NR promise of gigabit speed and millisecond latency from the end-user perspective using the latest commercial devices. In 5G NR, massive MIMO and beamforming use high-gain directional antenna arrays, which requires the use of the smartphone’s own unmodified antennas in order to measure true QoE from the end-user perspective. With Nemo Device Interface Module, this is now possible, speeding up the time-to-market of your 5G NR devices, services, and networks.
4G LTE and 5G NR mobile network benchmarking, drive test, and voice quality QoE measurements
Nemo Intelligent Device Interface is a revolutionary device control solution for 5G NR and LTE-A QoS and QoE measurements. Nemo Intelligent Device Interface can be used together with our drive test and benchmarking tools Nemo Outdoor and Nemo Invex II.
Nemo Intelligent Device Interface offers a future-proof solution with an easy upgrade path for new devices. With Nemo Intelligent Device Interface, you can perform true benchmarking, drive test, and QoE measurements using the unmodified antennas of real consumer devices. It is easily expandable from a single handheld unit to a large-scale benchmarking system providing significant CAPEX savings as the same modules and accessories can be reused over years, for several phone models.
Nemo Intelligent Device Interface brings existing drive testing and benchmarking systems to the 5G NR era. It enables the benchmarking and drive testing of all cellular technologies ranging from legacy 2G to 5G NR, considering the unique characteristics of each technology.
Nemo Intelligent Device Interface collects KPIs from the services that the end-users are using. With the Nemo Intelligent Device Interface, you can test, for example, the voice quality of OTT services with any device that supports analog or Bluetooth audio.
The reliable Nemo Intelligent Device Interface offers a wide range of flexible mounting options for drive testing, from a window-mountable lightweight rack to a sturdy thermo-controlled casing that can be mounted outside the test vehicle. Uniform RF and thermal conditions for all smartphones ensure comparable test results.
Future-proof solution enabling CAPEX savings
- Device control solution for 5G NR and LTE-A QoS and QoE drive test and benchmarking measurements
- Easily expandable from a single handheld unit to a large-scale benchmarking system
- Future-proof solution with an easy upgrade path for new devices
- Provides significant CAPEX savings as same modules and accessories can be reused over years, for several phone models
- Support for LTE-A and 5G NR devices with internal massive MIMO antennas
- True QoE measurements with OTT applications running on the device
- Unique self-healing features ensure recovery and maximized uptime of measurement units
- Increased reliability enables OPEX savings due to less re-drives
Versatile usage and implementation
- Highly modular, easy access to test equipment, and a wide range of mounting options supporting all usage scenarios
- Support for up to nine devices with Nemo Outdoor and up to 24 devices with Nemo Invex II
- ETSI and P3 compatible test scripts and analytics report templates included