4000 Series Advanced Multiproduct Calibrator
The 4000 Series is aimed at laboratories, manufacturers and design facilities requiring a wide range of outputs with accuracies up to 8ppm.
The 4000 Series builds on the trusted reliability of the 3000A series, offering an updated user interface accessed through a large 7″ capacitive touch screen to enable advanced functionality, including a built-in procedure mode and inbuilt connection prompts to minimise errors.
Procedures can be loaded into the 4000 Series via USB memory stick, with results stored for integration back into ProCal software. The 4000 Series also provides USB printer connectivity as standard, supporting a wide range of PCL compatible printers. Reports can be printed directly from the calibrator – ideal for in-situ or on-site applications.
- 0 – 1000V DC / AC Voltage
- 0 – 30A DC / AC Current
- Variable Resistance up to 1GOhm
- Variable Capacitance to 100mF
- 1Hz – 10MHz Frequency
- AC current maximum frequency 30kHz
- Options to calibrate oscilloscopes to 6.4Ghz
- Range of external accessories to increase workload
- USB and GPIB interface fitted as standard
- Removable Handles